Sunday 1 April 2012

Bumbling vintage finds No. 2

The other day I found a vintage knitting book from 1987, here are some highlights:


This kid makes me smile no end, look how excited he is by knitwear, almost as excited as me. Just think, he's out there somewhere now, probably not yet thirty, I would like to meet him, maybe I already have, I'll never know.


Couple modelling has always weirded me out, other than for the obvious reason that they are dressed the same, it's more the specially-cultivated expression of being deeply in love whilst simultaneously being incredibly bored. Regardless, this is a must-knit, in the male colours.


Well, this is just flagrant use of eye-candy to be honest, he's hunky and cultured *swoon*.


Oh 1987, I'm so sad I never knew you.

~

On an unrelated bumbling poetry note, my whole set from Poetry Pulpit was recorded by the lovely Liz and Sally who put on the night and it is now available to listen to here, along with all the other performers from the night, who were excellent. It turns out the lisping on the video a few posts ago is down to the quality of my camera, and really I just sound a bit posh and stand-offish, which I'm not much happier about, but there we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment