Saturday 11 February 2012

Bumbling vintage finds

Like all savvy and well-raised young ladies, one of my favourite hobbies is scouring charity shops, or thrift stores if you're not a Brit. I mention this because one recent trip has turned up some truly amazing artifacts in the form of some vintage knitting patterns:


Look at the scorn these 80's (?) children are getting from the wholesome and funky 70's children.



Floral jeans, head scarves, big jumpers, it all comes back around. I really want to try the one on the left, it looks like it will be challenging in the best possible way.



I cannot express how excited I was when I found this little gem, look at how cool this girl is, and I could emulate her for a mere £4.00!



This lot is going to keep my needles smoking for quite a while. I will of course post the results.
I've been writing a lot recently too, evidence of which will be here shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment